Tax resolution specialists

News Discuss 
Do you know that if your annual income is more than 9 lakh, then you have to register for service tax? Well if you are a new job holder especially if under government and your yearly income exceeds more than 9 lakh then definitely be ready to register your name https://annlewisblog.wordpress.com/2018/09/05/know-more-about-the-service-tax-issues/


    No HTML

    HTML is disabled

Who Upvoted this Story